First and foremost, I want to thank Laura for nominating me for this award, it was an absolute surprise and makes me feel loved and honoured that there are people out there that read my blog and all the odd ramblings I have to say from time to time.
This award acknowledges bloggers who share their story or thoughts in a beautiful manner to connect with their viewers and followers.
The guidelines for the One Lovely Blog Award are:
•Thank the person who nominated you for the award.
•Add the One Lovely Blog Award logo to your post and/or blog.
•Share 7 facts/or things about yourself.
•Nominate 7 bloggers you admire (I broke some blogger etiquette and changed it…1 blogger per interesting fact about me. Sorry to those who disagree with me by doing this but I was having trouble finding a DIFFERENT 15 to the ones I had nominated recently for the very inspiring blogger award as I’d like to keep things as widespread throughout the blogging world as I could).
7 Interesting Things About Me: (I don’t know how ‘interesting’ others will find these things, but here goes)
1. I grew up on an island in the pacific in the country of Vanuatu. If you haven’t heard of it, look it up, it’s an amazing place.
2. Ferrets give me the heebie-jeebies. I think they are weird little creepy creatures.
3. I’m really excited to be spending a week living in a retirement village in December (I’m not even joking.)
4. I only got my driver’s licence at the ripe age of 25.
5. I taught/forced myself to like bananas.
6. I have two tattoos (so far).
7. My drunk alter-ego’s name is Lucy.
7 Bloggers I’d like to nominate:
5. (This is a shameless plug for a friend; her photos/destinations are amazing) The Hibiscus Traveller